Wednesday, Jan. 4
4:30 am A vandalism report was taken. Someone had damaged a vending machine in the basement of Burton.
Thursday, Jan. 5
5:45 pm Burnt food in Farm house caused the smoke detectors to go into alarm. Once the smoke had cleared the system was reset.
Friday, Jan. 6
11:40 pm A student was transported to the hospital by ambulance because of alcohol poisoning.
11:50 pm Security took a vandalism report at Huntington house. Someone had damaged the spindles on the front porch.
Sunday, Jan. 8
12:05 am Security responded to Davis to check on an intoxicated student. Transportation to the hospital was not necessary. The student was left in the care of some friends.
1:35 am Security responded to Burton to assist a Hall Director. Some marijuana was confiscated from a student and the paraphernalia was turned over to the Northfield Police.
12:15 pm Security responded to a residence hall to check on a student that had chipped some teeth. The student was provided a telephone number for after hours/weekend dental care.
Tuesday, Jan. 10
3:20 am Security responded to Mudd for a fire alarm. No fire.
9:55 pm Security responded to Cowling to check on a student that had twisted their ankle. The student was transported to their dorm.
-- Jim Bushey, Security Services