- Go to convo! Who wouldn’t want to hear an astronomer talk about our fears of globalnextinction?
- Go to Tavern breakfast and Chapati dinner on their dime. Bring friends, if possible.
- Attend a sporting event (Women’s soccer! Saturday at 1 PM! Bell field!)
- Check out the acapella fest in the Chapel onnFriday night.
- Go to Cujokra and show your parents how “quirky” Carleton students really can be.
- Walk in the Arb, if it isn’t too cold—the beautiful leaves aren’t going to last much longer.
- Visit the Perlman Teaching Museum and show off how talented our faculty are.
- Go to Target and get that laundry detergent that you’ve been putting off for a few weeks.
- Pick pumpkins at Fireside! While you’re at it, you can pick up some apples and cider.
- Free food all over campus. Seriously, the Student Activities Office, the Career Center,nand the Dean of Students’ Office, are all offering free refreshments at their events.
- And most importantly, if you’re really feeling ambitious, take your parents to class with you. Seriously, show them that their investment in your education is paying off.
2012 Fall Issue 4 (October 12, 2012)
The Bald Spot
October 16, 2012
By Kaitlyn Gerber
Add a comment
Please login to comment.