- April 21, 2015 at 5:00 pm
The City of Northfield has joined the ranks of many Minnesota cities that seek to find and improve ways in which their operations can be environmentally friendly and healthy. The Minnesota GreenStep program, a part of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, is a voluntary endeavor for cities to take part in to improve the quality of life for its citizens, while implementing green initiatives for a healthier atmosphere.
- April 15, 2015 at 8:58 am
Jeff Ondich is collaborating with the Sisseton Wahpeton Dakotah Language Institute located in northeastern South Dakota on a novel project to preserve the Dakotah language
- February 16, 2015 at 9:36 am
Along with Julie Plaut, the Executive Director of Minnesota Campus Compact, faculty and staff from Carleton and St. Olaf came together to discus public scholarship.
- January 30, 2015 at 6:30 pm
Tori Ostenso is the Food and Sustainability Fellow. She's been involved in many CCCE programs, serving as Gleaning program director, farm mentee, food and sustainability fellow, Young Chefs program mentor, food justice alternate spring break trip coordinator, and a Carleton student farm intern. In this profile Tori talks about the Farmer to Family program she implemented in summer 2014.
- November 23, 2014 at 5:08 pm
Bill North's Medieval History class collaborates with 4th and 5th graders from Prairie Creek Elementary school.
- November 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm
The latest post in our "Profiles of Engagement" series features Nathaniel Van Wienen '15, a program director for the Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP).
- November 6, 2014 at 9:32 am
Sophomores and a senior research team designed an air quality monitoring bike, which they use to teach middle schoolers about air pollution.
- November 5, 2014 at 1:57 pm
During an immunology course, Emily Matsuda worked on a project about celiac disease, an experience that inspired her to write and publish a children's book. Learn more about her project in our latest Profile of Engagement....
- November 3, 2014 at 4:19 pm
Latin 204 Professor Rob Hardy starts a Latin Club at Greenvale Elementary
- October 31, 2014 at 3:40 pm
Porter Truax profiles "ACE Veteran" professor Michael McNally '85.
- October 29, 2014 at 2:46 pm
- October 28, 2014 at 2:14 pmThe triumphs of Young Chefs Faribault were highlighted on KARE 11 News last night. The segment described the creative mixing of food and fun that makes the Young Chefs program such a successful method of science education. Here is the link to the full news story: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/education/2014/10/27/carleton-college-cooking-science-faribault/18040673/