- February 23, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Professor Debby Walser Kuntz, students, and community partners collaborate to raise awareness and understanding of celiac disease in a website and public scholarship publication.
- February 8, 2016 at 3:54 pm
- February 3, 2016 at 10:53 am
- January 25, 2016 at 10:10 amCheck out our newsletter for stories about alumni, engaged scholarship, and a great introduction to the work we do in the CCCE! Click "CCCE Newsletter Fall '15" on the right to view the newsletter.
- January 20, 2016 at 10:30 am
Director of Academic Civic Engagement Dr. Falcón shares her recent experiences in Ecuador as a Fulbright Scholar.
- January 4, 2016 at 11:00 am
- December 14, 2015 at 10:00 am
Through SCOPE and other enrichment programs at the Northfield Middle School, Carleton students share their passions and learn from local students.
- December 10, 2015 at 10:00 am
29 faculty and staff got together for two days in early December to learn about technologies to support public scholarship.
- December 9, 2015 at 10:00 am
Carleton Faculty Members present on long-term and interdisciplinary academic civic engagement models at the 2015 AAC&U Crossing Boundaries: Transforming STEM Education Conference.
- November 26, 2015 at 10:00 am
"National Rural Healthcare day aims to assess the landscape for those outside the metro" Rachel Cheung, southernminn.com
- November 21, 2015 at 11:22 am
Students enrolled in Professor Laska Jimsen's CAMS 270 Nonfiction course, in collaboration with Carleton's Center for Community and Civic Engagement, have produced a series of short videos for Northfield community partners.
- November 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
This fall, ten Northfield High School seniors in the TORCH program came to Carleton to take senior photos with Carleton student photographers.