- Volunteers create and teach their own environmental curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade students in the Northfield community.
- Korean Adoptee Program (KAP) interacts with the Korean-adopted children to share Carleton students' experiences about Korean culture.
- The Middle School Youth Center is a program for middle school students to hang out after school from 3 to 5pm.
- Project Friendship matches college students with elementary school youth (grades 2nd-7th) from the Northfield schools.
- WomenCircle is a supportive group of college women and middle school girls that is centered on the needs and issues concerning women.
- Help Faribault high schoolers with homework