- Volunteers create and teach their own environmental curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade students in the Northfield community.
- Korean Adoptee Program (KAP) interacts with the Korean-adopted children to share Carleton students' experiences about Korean culture.
- The Middle School Youth Center is a program for middle school students to hang out after school from 3 to 5pm.
- Project Friendship matches college students with elementary school youth (grades 2nd-7th) from the Northfield schools.
- WomenCircle is a supportive group of college women and middle school girls that is centered on the needs and issues concerning women.
- Help Faribault high schoolers with homework
- Eye to Eye trains college students with learning disabilities and/or ADHD to mentor younger students in Northfield with learning disabilities and/or ADHD.
- Faribault Science Club helps middle school students explore the physical world, find positive role models, gain confidence, and learn the scientific method.
- Volunteers at Greenvale Park Elementary support childcare and homework help programs on Tuesdays and Thursdays.