Skip Navigation


We are in the process of moving to our new CCCE site. Please excuse any broken links or other issues during this process, as we improve our site to serve you better.



Transportation information is available at the Info Desk in Sayles-Hill and on this Transportation Web page.  Click on CCCE Student Participants to request vouchers or tokens.


Campus Vehicles

  • Campus vehicles are available for programs that are outside the Northfield/Dundas area and is not serviced by public transportation.
  • Requests should be made as early as possible and at least 48 hours (Monday-Friday) prior to need.
  • You or someone in your group must be a trained Campus Driver. View the requirements for eligible drivers and the training schedule.
  • PLEASE NOTE that if you fail to pick up the keys for your reservation, a 100 mile standard "no-show" charge of $57 will be made to the department. The campus services office closes at 5PM and cancellations can be made right up to the time of reservation pick up with no charge. So please cancel your reservation with the campus services office ( if you end up not needing the vehicle. Thanks!


If you are traveling with a campus vehicle, you must fill out the following waiver form prior to travel.

Release and Waiver Form


The following campus vehicle request form can be used if the public transportation options do not travel to your destination or does not fall within your scheduled times. 

The online request needs to be made at least 48 hours prior to need.

Campus Vehicle Request Form