Academic Civic Engagement at Carleton College is an approach to education focusing on community-based learning, community-based research, and service learning. At Carleton College, Academic Civic Engagement is an educational pedagogy that is intended to prepare and challenge students.
- Ethical Issues and Civic Engagement
- Tips on project assignments
- Tools of effective risk management in related service opportunities
- Assessing academic civic engagement
- Materials and updates to be used in faculty workshop during Winter Break 2009.
- Materials and updates used in faculty workshop during Winter Break 2008.