- November 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm
Check out the new Profile of Engagement, featuring Nathaniel Van Wienen '15, a program director for the Alternatives to Violence…
- November 5, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Check out the new Profile of Engagement, highlighting Emily Matsuda's work on celiac disease…
- November 3, 2014 at 4:19 pm
Latin 204 Professor Rob Hardy starts a Latin Club at Greenvale Elementary
- October 29, 2014 at 2:46 pm
- October 28, 2014 at 2:14 pmThe triumphs of Young Chefs Faribault were highlighted on KARE 11 News last night. The segment described the creative mixing of food and fun that makes the Young Chefs program such a successful method of science education. Here is the link to the full news story: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/education/2014/10/27/carleton-college-cooking-science-faribault/18040673/
- October 28, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Students assess Carleton's institutional food purchasing.
- October 23, 2014 at 9:18 am
Biology Professor Dan Hernandez talks about his experiences with academic civic engagement and public scholarship.
- October 10, 2014 at 3:51 pm
Constitution Day blurb
- October 9, 2014 at 4:50 pm
Check out the profile of Lindsey Weber '16, a program director and Alternative Spring Break trip leader. Find it in Profiles of Engagement, our new feature…
- October 1, 2014 at 3:00 pm
The Center for Community and Civic Engagement brings together Carleton students, staff, and faculty with community partners to create positive social change. In “Profiles of Engagement” we feature powerful stories…
- July 14, 2014 at 4:29 pm
Carleton's annual Lighten Up! Garage Sale raised a whopping $31,923 over the weekend, with proceeds of approximately $10,600 being given to each the Northfield Special Olympics, Project Friendship, and the Northfield Union of Youth (The Key). "We had a record year...despite our challenging circumstances," noted Kelly Scheuerman, Program Director for Civic Engagement Pathways. The popular annual sale typically takes place during Carleton's reunion weekend, but this year's event was postponed due to campus flooding caused by the Cannon River.
- June 26, 2014 at 1:55 pm
Carleton College’s Center for Community and Civic Engagement (CCCE) has rescheduled its annual Lighten Up! Garage Sale for Saturday, July 12 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, July 13 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the West Gym on the Carleton campus. The popular annual sale converts the unwanted year-end possessions of Carleton students into bargains for local residents and cash for local charities. The sale, which is typically held every year during Carleton’s reunion weekend, was postponed this year due to Cannon River flooding on the campus.