About HealthFinders Collaborative
- Contacts:Joyce Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Location:Faribault, Northfield
- Join Time:Anytime
Students work with HealthFinders in numerous positions that vary widely in the time commitment required, the skills needed, and the type of work performed. Listed below are the types of student volunteer and internship positions we fill each school year. Students must apply in the beginning of fall term and volunteer throughout the year. To apply for an internship or volunteer, please visit the HealthFinders website.
- Child Care
- Teen Outreach Program (TOP)
- Clinic Coordinator
- Pure Vida
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Interpreter (Spanish and Somalian) - Click here to learn more about interpreting at HealthFinders!
- 2016 Gala "In the Community for the Community" (looking for volunteers so watch for more information to come!)
- April 22nd, 2016: HealthFinders Gala at the Grand