Who are we? The GEI includes all those who participate in GEI discussions, events and opportunities, representing a large number of representatives from a wide variety of departments.
The initiative is administered by a steering committee currently composed of the following:
- Scott Carpenter (Co-Director), French & Francophone Studies
- Katie Ryor (Co-Director), Art & Art History
- Al Montero, Political Science
- Adeeb Khalid, History
- Helena Kaufman, Off-campus Studies
- George Shuffleton, Associate Dean
Our administrative assistant is Patt Germann (firstname.lastname@example.org).