The Carleton American Studies program provides the opportunity for students and faculty from all disciplines to come together to study and teach aspects of American culture.
- American Studies is the home for the interdisciplinary study of American culture at Carleton.
- Contact information and brief biographical summaries of the faculty and staff members who make up the American Studies program.
- Information about the courses offered by American Studies program, as well as the many courses that count towards the interdisciplinary major.
- Information for current and prospective majors regarding graduation requirements, comps, concentrations, etc. Also, learn how to contact student representatives for the American Studies program.
- Explore internship, fellowship, off-campus study, and job opportunities, as well as information on American Studies graduate programs.
- Links to web resources in American Studies.
- Academic and extracurricular projects completed in AMST classes and by individual students/organizations.
- A calendar of upcoming events.
- Find out if the American Studies program is right for you.