- Carleton students enjoy learning how to make Japanese Noh masks with Bidou Yamaguchi
- Fifth-years Kristina Eldrenkamp and Emma Bently created a window -- at long last -- in the slibe study area. A table and comfortable chairs turned a former faculty area into a student-friendly work space. The Open Window, Collioure, by Henri Matisse is the focal point of this day-brightening new area in Boliou.
- Work by Jeff Rathermel.
- Student art work from 2007 and 2008 sessions of Field Drawing are featured on the Cowling Arboretum website.
- Pictures from the Pacific
- South Pacific Show Opening, 2009
- Photos from the annual spring picnic
- Photos from the Freshman Seminar "Art, Robotic, Interactivity" Opening