The all expense paid Summer Institute for Training in Biostatistics (SIBS) at Washington University
in St. Louis is one of the 8 sites sponsored by the NIH to meet the challenge of the growing demand
for sophisticated biostatisticians in modern biomedical research.
The SIBS-BRIDGE program at Washington University in St. Louis has a concentration in Genetic Epidemiology,
a seice concerned with the development, aggregation, and control of disease by integrating research of genetic
basis with environmental risk factors of human diseases and complex traits.
By participating in WU SIBS, you will:
- learn the principles of applied biostatistics from experts in the field
- hear from practicing biostatisticians, epidemiologists, and statistical geneticists
- gain hands-on experience working with real data collected in internationally recognized studies
- design and work on biostatistics research projects in small groups
- explore an ever-growing field that is critically important, biomedical research.
For more information or to apply, please visit the SIBS-BRIDGE website: http://sibs.wustl.edu/sibs
or contact: SIB-BRIDGE, Program Coordinator, email@example.com (314) 362-3950