Environmental Engineering Home
Welcome to the environmental engineering introduction home page at Carleton College. This web site is developed as part of an ENTS senior capstone project in spring, 2009.
Here, you can find general information about environmental engineering, current projects and research, careers and job descriptions of environmental engineers, graduate school information, as well as summer and abroad opportunities in the field. There are also lists of external links to various helpful websites. Please take your time to explore and enjoy this website!
- Definition and applications of Environmental Engineering.
- Common job titles and work descriptions for Environmental Engineers.
- Rationales and preparation for going to graduate school for Environmental Engineering for Carleton students.
- Summer internships and research opportunities in Environmental Engineering.
- Opportunities to study abroad in Environmental Engineering.