- October 14, 2013 at 12:00 pmThe Carleton Environmental Advisory Committee (EAC) is sponsoring eight (8) students to attend the 2013 Upper Midwest Association for Campus Sustainability (UMACS) conference at Luther College in Decorah, IA. See www.umacs.org for a detailed schedule of activities. The application is attached. Deadline is Monday, Oct. 14th!
- October 4, 2013 at 4:00 pm
A talk by Constanza Ocampo-Raeder, Assistant Professor of Anthropology
- October 2, 2013 at 3:00 pm
Dr. Nagendra's research examines how human-nature interactions influence land change and impact conservation.
- August 14, 2007 at 2:19 pm
As I get settled into my new role as ENTS Educational Associate, one of the things I'll be doing is renovating the ENTS website so that it can best serve the needs of ENTS students, faculty, and staff. If you have any suggestions for improvement, don't hesitate to post a comment as a response to this post.
In the mean time, an update of ENTS concentration requirements and course information can be found here. (Word file)
- May 10, 2006 at 5:04 pm
A concentration requirement checklist has been added to the ENTS website to help concentrators plan their path through the ENTS concentration. Please feel free to discuss your plans for concentrating in ENTS with Gary Wagenbach (Director of ENTS), Chris Petit (ENTS Educational Associate), or any ENTS faculty.
(See updated concentration requirements above)
- April 22, 2006 at 12:34 pm
Check it out!
- December 5, 2005 at 10:59 am
A campus-wide conversation about the feasibility of moving toward an ENTS major.
- November 4, 2005 at 11:19 am
The Green Piece -- Rethinking Carleton’s Paper Use Policies
- October 28, 2005 at 11:17 am
The Green Piece -- Improving Environmental Education at Carleton
- October 21, 2005 at 11:16 am
The Green Piece -- The Grass Is Always Greener...on a Green Roof
- October 14, 2005 at 11:15 am
The Green Piece -- St. Olaf Leads Carleton in Sustainability Efforts
- October 7, 2005 at 11:13 am
The Green Piece -- Eating Locally