Geology Field Trips
- Departmental Field Trip, Carleton College Geology, April 28 - May 3, 2012
- Introduction to Geology and Geology majors visit Interstate State Park, October 1st & 2nd, 2011
- Pictures of the Arizona field trip, spring break 2010.
- Pictures from the Structural Geology class trip to Painted Canyon, California, during mid-term break in February, 2009.
- Pictures from the Departmental Field Trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Spring Term 2009.
- Pictures from our mid-term break field trip to the Gunflint Trail area in northern Minnesota, October 18-20, 2008.
- Photos from two Introductory Geology classes as they worked in the field, Fall 2008. Cam Davidson's "Geology In The Field" class visited a roadcut in Sogn, Minnesota, and Bryn Benford's Introductory Geology class visited a gravel pit near Little Chicago, Minnesota.
- Departmental field trip to Baraboo, Wisconsin, May 3-6, 2008
- Structures Trip to Painted Canyon, California