Annual History Department Picnic - Rain or Shine!
Tuesday, May 24, 5-6:30 pm, 2nd Leighton
Dear History Majors, Faculty, and Special Invited Guests of the History Department,
You are invited to sign up for the 2016 HISTORY DEPARTMENT PICNIC
Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
2nd Leighton hallway & front lawn
(if rain, 2nd Leighton lounges and classrooms - all locations confirmed.)
Two sign-up options:
Sign up yourself on the History lounge bulletin board, or Send the following info to me by Wednesday, May 18th:
1. Do you want: a Hoagie, Flatbread, or the new option, a Gluten-free Wrap?
2. What do you want on it? Cheese/Veggie, Combo, Corned Beef, Ham, Hummus, Roast Beef, Salami, Tuna, or Turkey
3. Beverage choice: water, iced tea, lemonade or pop/diet pop
Why we need your order:
- We make special labels w/your names & orders on them using the sign-up sheet, and give them to Hogan Brothers (who have catered our department picnics since 2000).
- They sort, wrap, and tag your hoagie or flatbread order, using the labels.
- Hogan Brothers delivers your order with your personal name label printed on it, on picnic day.
- We provide alphabetical-by-name lists for you to refer to on picnic day, in case you forget your order.
- So, please submit your order so you can have a labelled order.
- Sending an e-mail order is fine.
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Sponsored by History. Contact: Nikki Lamberty, History, x4217