Annual History Department Picnic - Rain or Shine!
Tuesday, May 19, 5-6:30 pm, 2nd Leighton
Dear History Majors, Faculty, and Special Invited Guests of the History Department,
You are invited to the 2015 HISTORY DEPARTMENT PICNIC
Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 5:00-6:30 p.m.,
2nd Leighton hallway & front lawn
(if rain, 2nd Leighton lounges and classrooms)
Two sign-up options:
Please sign up on the History lounge bulletin board, or please send me the following info, by our deadline date, Friday, May 8th:
1. Do you want a Hoagie, Flatbread, or the new option, a Gluten-free Wrap?
2. What do you want on it? Cheese/Veggie, Combo, Corned Beef, Ham, Hummus, Roast Beef, Salami, Tuna, or Turkey
3. Beverage choice: water, iced tea, lemonade or pop/diet pop
For all new guests - here is why we ask you to submit an order:
- We make special labels w/your names & orders on them using the sign-up sheet, and give them to Hogan Brothers, who have catered our department picnics since 2000.
- They sort, wrap, and tag your hoagie or flatbread order, using the labels.
- Your order is delivered back to campus by Hogan Brothers with your personal name label printed on it, on picnic day.
- We print out several alphabetical-by-name lists for you to use on picnic day, in case you forget what you ordered.
- So, please submit your order so you will have a label, and a hoagie or flatbread can be made for you :)
- An e-mail order is fine!!! Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Looking forward seeing everyone,
Sponsored by History. Contact: Nikki Lamberty, History, x4217