2014 OCS Photo Contest Finalists and Winners
Congratulations to the finalists and winners of the 28th annual OCS Photo Contest (2013-14). This year's eight notable photographs are listed below.
- People's Choice (tie): Just Another Night, Braeden Ducharme '14, Carleton CAMS New Media; Lady at the Loom, Elizabeth McKenna '15, SIT Nepal: Development and Social Change
- People: Dance of Euphoria, Jennifer Rathsack '15, Carleton Japanese Linguistics and Culture in Kyoto, Japan
- Story (tie): Homework by Oil Lamp, Josh Carson '14, SIT Kenya: Islam and Swahili Cultural Identity; Reminder, Beret Fitzgerald '15, SIT Chile: Public Health, Traditional Medicine, and Community Empowerment
- Place (tie): Cottongrass, Maria Kjellstrand '15, SIT Iceland: Renewable Energy, Technology, and Resource Economics; Techo de menos, Tenaya Wilson-Charles '16, Carleton Spanish Studies in Madrid
- Foods of the World: A "Christmas" Sheep or Two, Sebastian Bouknight '14, Carleton Conservation and Development in Tanzania and Ethiopia