Summer 2007-Economics in Cambridge
Michael Hemesath, Professor of Economics
Professor Hemesath teaches courses in international economics, Soviet and Post-Soviet economics, and health economics. His primary research interest is transition economics, with a particular emphasis on Russia and Ukraine. He has taken off-campus studies programs to Russia three times and directed the Cambridge seminar in 1993, 1999, 2003 and 2005.
- Official blog documenting the 2007 Cambridge Program.
- Photos from the 2007 Cambridge Program
- Course of study, schedule, housing and facilities, excursions, and eligibility.
- Tentative dates and expenses.
- Information meetings, applications, and deadlines.