- July 5, 2012An exciting opportunity for emerging writers, journalists, photographers, and filmmakers who are studying abroad!
- June 27, 2012
- May 4, 2012
- March 28, 2012
- February 7, 2012
Study in Spain (SiS), an initiative of the Trade Commission of the Embassy of Spain, is now accepting applications for its student ambassadors program.
Collegium Civitas Summer Professional Internships in Warsaw, Poland (in English): diplomacy, politics, EU integration, civil society, and social workJanuary 27, 2012
- January 26, 2012
Cross-Border Service-Learning Summer Institute at Lignan University--in Hong Kong (funded)--January 31 deadlineJanuary 25, 2012
Service Learning Institute at Lignan University from June 27 to August 8, 2012. Application deadline is January 31, 2012.
Follow the explorations and adventures of the Carleton OCS Ecology in Australia program on the Talking Science blog!January 2, 2012
Apply for a (nearly) all-expenses paid spring break trip to South Korea! Applications Due January 9thDecember 14, 2011
CIEE is offering an annual spring break scholarship to 75 full-time undergraduate university students to participate in the Korea-US Youth Network. The program includes:
- International airfare to and from South Korea departing from U.S. gateway city
- Pre-departure orientation taking place in the designated U.S. gateway city
- Accommodation and meals at Yonsei University
- A variety of academic lectures exposing students to Korean language, history, and culture
- Program excursions designed to promote exploration of culture and history
- International medical insurance coverage and 24-hour worldwide assistance provided through the CIEE iNext travel card
- Chaperones appointed by CIEE and Yonsei University
The program goes from March 10th-18th this spring, and is not for credit. If you're interested, you'll want to apply soon since the application deadline is January 9th.
For further information, check out their website: http://www.ciee.org/southkorea/index.html
International Week Alumni Talk with Peter Varnum '08: Confronting Kibera: Education, Finance and Sustainability in a Nairobi SlumOctober 17, 2011
- October 12, 2011
The student-application deadline for Freeman - Asia scholarships is next week Wednesday, October 12th, 2011. See the description and the link below to see if you qualify.
Freeman-ASIA provides scholarships for U.S. undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need to study abroad in East or Southeast Asia. Applicants should have a minimum 2.8 GPA. The program's goal is to increase the number of Americans with first-hand exposure to and understanding of Asia and its peoples and cultures. Awards of up to $5,000 are available for spring programs. Award recipients are required to share their experiences with their home campuses or communities to encourage study abroad by others.
For more information, eligibility requirements, and the online application, please visit: http://www.iie.org/freeman-asia