- September 11, 2012
- An exciting opportunity for emerging writers, journalists, photographers, and filmmakers who are studying abroad!
- June 27, 2012
- May 4, 2012
- March 28, 2012
- February 7, 2012
Study in Spain (SiS), an initiative of the Trade Commission of the Embassy of Spain, is now accepting applications for its student ambassadors program.
Cross-Border Service-Learning Summer Institute at Lignan University--in Hong Kong (funded)--January 31 deadlineJanuary 25, 2012
Service Learning Institute at Lignan University from June 27 to August 8, 2012. Application deadline is January 31, 2012.
Apply for a (nearly) all-expenses paid spring break trip to South Korea! Applications Due January 9thDecember 14, 2011
CIEE is offering an annual spring break scholarship to 75 full-time undergraduate university students to participate in the Korea-US Youth Network. The program includes:
- International airfare to and from South Korea departing from U.S. gateway city
- Pre-departure orientation taking place in the designated U.S. gateway city
- Accommodation and meals at Yonsei University
- A variety of academic lectures exposing students to Korean language, history, and culture
- Program excursions designed to promote exploration of culture and history
- International medical insurance coverage and 24-hour worldwide assistance provided through the CIEE iNext travel card
- Chaperones appointed by CIEE and Yonsei University
The program goes from March 10th-18th this spring, and is not for credit. If you're interested, you'll want to apply soon since the application deadline is January 9th.
For further information, check out their website: http://www.ciee.org/southkorea/index.html