Off-Campus Studies Start-to-Finish
- Initial questions to consider when thinking about off-campus study.
- Common features of off-campus programs to help you select the best program for yourself.
- Various ways to learn more about programs that interest you.
- Required and recommended pre-departure tasks.
- Teaching and Learning on OCS can be quite different than on-campus. These resources prepare you for learning opportunities you may have on your OCS program.
- Evaluate your program to help future Carleton students make informed OCS decisions.
- Ways to continue to engage and helpful resources for you after your off-campus study experience.
- Ideas for going abroad again!
- Resources to help you integrate your experiences into your life, learning, and work.