Student and professor will write up a proposal for the Independent Study. Please include:
- number of credits applying for (maximum of 3)
- an outline of the topic for the independent study
- what are the requirements to earn credit for the IS
- how it applies to Physical Education, Athletics or Recreation
- how progress will be evaluated and final grade be given
- signed by both the student and instructor the student is collaborating with
The proposal should be submitted to the P.E. Curriculum Committee by the end of the term prior to wanting to conduct the Independent Study. The committee will give approval within the first week of the term.Independent Study classes do not count as credit towards the required 4 PE classes.