Events in category: Panel discussionSee all categories (clear "Panel discussion")
- Let's Talk America: Occupy Wall Street
- A documentary film by Jacob Hamalian '14 and Sam Feigenbaum '14
- 7:00 pm, Library Athenaeum
- Poli Sci/IR New Majors Meeting
- Orientation meeting for newly declared Political Science and Political Science/IR majors. Pizza will be served.
- 12:00 pm, Willis 211
- John McAuliff US foreign policy discussion
- John McAuliff '64, Executive Director of the Fund for Reconcilation and Development: discussion on US policy/Cuba/Vietnam.
- 2:00 pm, Gould Library Athenaeum
- OutFront Director Christopher Stimson
- "Building a Grassroots Campaign Against the Marriage and Voter ID Amendments." Free tamales!
- 12:00 pm, Willis 205
- Gezi Park Protests & Implications for Turkish Democracy
- This "Mini Convocation" is presented by the International Relations Council (IRC).
- 2:30 pm, Leighton 304
- Political Ads Infographic Session
- Students from Prof. Barbara Allen's POSC 203/303 Political Communication/Election Campaigns will present their research on responses to ads.
- 12:00 pm, Outside Weitz 236
- Political Science Alumni Panel
- Alumni discuss their post-graduate experiences, education and employment
- 5:30 pm, Alumni Guest House meeting room
- Global Engagement Initiative presentations
- Three GEI teams will present their collaborative research projects in the field of global public health.
- 5:00 pm, Weitz 236 (Larson Meeting Room)
- An Institutional Inquiry into the Cowling Arboretum
- Students from POSC 224 and 225 present research on the institutional and Ecological Development of the Cowling Arboretum
- 12:00 pm, Weitz Center for Creativity, 2nd floor, Small White Space
- 2016 Presidential Election Roundtable
- In honor of Professor Steven Schier, who is retiring at the end of 2015-16, expert panelists will discuss the 2016 Presidential Election.
- 7:00 pm, Severance Great Hall
- Panel on Cuba and international relations
- Guest panelists Carlos Alzugaray Treto and Carlos A. Saladrigas
- 4:30 pm, room to be announced