Projects available in:
- Basic Science
- Human Biology
- Public Health
- Clinical Research
- Vaccine and Infectious Disease
- Weekly Research Seminars
- Graduate/Medical School Prep.
- Social Activities
- Competitive Poster Session
- $4,500 (minus taxes) compensation.
- Travel costs (up to $450) to and from Seattle are provided.
- Students are responsible for housing, food, etc. Housing at the UW is available for ~$1,600.
For Eligibility Requirements/Info contact: Dr. Katie Peichel: email@example.com
Intensive 9-week internship at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research