Senior SOAN majors fulfill the integrative exercise by writing a senior thesis on a topic approved by the department. Students must enroll in six credits to write the thesis, spread as the student likes over Fall, Winter, and Spring terms.
[Jim Fisher in Nepal]
- A calendar of deadlines for the SOAN Comps.
- The first step in the SOAN comps process.
- More information about the Department of Sociology and Anthropology's Comprehensive Exercise.
- A final comps checklist for SOAN majors.
- How the comps thesis will be evaluated by the Department of Sociology and Anthropology.