Grievance Procedures

Carleton College strives to provide prompt and equitable resolution of complaints alleging action prohibited by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. If a student disagrees with the decision made about his or her accommodations, or feels that he or she has been denied access to the College's programs or activities because of a disability, he or she should express concern to the Coordinator of Disability Services for Students.