Frequently Asked Questions

We are here to answer your questions!

Julie ThorntonAmy SillanpaMarit Lysne Joe Baggot     

  Joy Kluttz Drew Weis Leah Wellstone  Carolyn Fure-Slocum

On this page, professional staff from the Sexual Misconduct Support Team and the Sexual Misconduct Adjudication Team answer questions we hear often.

If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact any of us. We can give you information and discuss your questions and concerns. 

I am a parent of a student involved in a complaint process. Who can I contact?

"Parents can contact any of the Class Deans with questions or concerns about the process.  The Class Deans treat all cases with sensitivity, therefore, they may not be able to share any information about the complaint, but they certainly can share all information about the process. For Class Dean contact information, click here."

—Cathy Carlson, SMS Adviser and Junior and Senior class Dean

Cathy Carlson

  • Keywords: parents, dean, deans, parent

Other FAQs