Skip Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

We are here to answer your questions!

Amy SillanpaAdvisorsCathy CarlsonJoe Baggot  Joy Kluttz  Luyen Phan  

Julie Thornton  Marit Lysne  Drew Weis  Leah Wellstone  Carolyn Fure-Slocum

On this page, professional staff from the Sexual Misconduct Support Team and the Sexual Misconduct Adjudication Team answer questions we hear often.

If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact any of us. We can give you information and discuss your questions and concerns. 

Can I change rooms?

Housing accommodations are available for students involved in the sexual misconduct complaint process.  Students can work directly with the Residential Life office to secure appropriate housing for a student contemplating or going through the complaint process.  Residential Life is also able to make housing arrangements during the complaint process if the complaintant and the respondent are in the same living community.  If a student is interested in working on temporary housing accommodations, they should work with their SMS Advisor to be referred to the appropriate Residential Life staff member.


  • Keywords: rooms, residential, complaint, move

Other FAQs