This support is available to all members of our Carleton community—whether you have experienced sexual misconduct, have been accused of sexual misconduct, are seeking to support a friend, or want to learn more about our community standards. There are people who can listen to you, protect you, care for you, answer your questions, guide you, support you, and empower you as you grapple with the effects of sexual misconduct.
- You have options immediately following a sexual assault or negative sexual experience.
- Learn more about each of the support people available to you.
- Here are some important tips and resources for supporting a friend.
- These resources—websites, books, articles, and videos—may be helpful.
- What's the difference between a "Confidential Resource" and someone who is required to submit a Community Concern? And why?