Deadline: Mid to Late May
Other Eligibility: must be pursuing a career in a health profession
Disciplines: All Science
Duration: One time reward
Purpose: The makers of Tylenol are excited to support students focused on a career caring for others.
Funding: Ten applicants will receive $10,000 and thirty applicants will receive $5,000.
- Must be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate or graduate course of study by Spring term at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational/technical school
- Must be able to provide proof of enrollment to a public health/health education, med school, nursing and/or pharmacy degree program
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Past winners are not eligible to apply or win
- Employees of McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.