Forum Steering Committee
Who coordinates the Forum's activities?
Looking for a way to get more involved on campus? Want to meet staff members from other offices? Enjoy planning events? Interested in providing feedback to College leaders? If so, you should become more involved with the Forum Steering Committee, the guiding group for the Forum. Our goal is to have up to 15 members who represent nearly every office and division on campus.
The Forum Steering Committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 2:00 pm in Hill Lounge (see the calendar for exact dates and locations). All members of the Forum are welcome to attend!
If you are interested in learning more or joining the Steering Committee, please join us for our next meeting or contact any current member.
Steering Committee Co-Chairs, 2014-2015:
Steering Committee Members, 2014-2015:
- Tom Baraniak, Physics & Astronomy, email@example.com
- Russ Bauer, ITS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative to Benefits Committee, 2012-2017
- Lee Clark, Student Activities, email@example.com
- Representative to Campus Design Advisory Committee, 2013-2017
- Michael Decker, ITS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative to Budget Committee, 2014-2016
- Catie Gardner, Alumni Relations, email@example.com
- Tom Lamb, Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shari Mayer, Business Office, email@example.com
- Representative to College Council, 2014-2016
- Kate Spurgeon, Dean of Students, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christopher Tassava, Corporate & Foundation Relations, email@example.com