The Forum Committee
Who coordinates the Forum's activities?
Looking for a way to get more involved on campus? Want to meet staff members from other offices? Enjoy planning events? Interested in providing feedback to College leaders? If so, you should become more involved with the Forum Committee, the guiding group for exempt staff who make up Forum. Our goal is to have up to 15 regular attendees who represent nearly every office and division on campus.
The Forum Committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 2:00 pm in Hill Lounge (see the calendar for exact dates and locations). All members of the Forum are welcome to attend!
If you are interested in learning more or joining the Forum Committee, please join us for our next meeting or contact any current member.
Forum Co-Chairs, 2015-2016:
Forum College Committee Representatives, 2015-2016:
- Benefits Committee
- Russ Bauer, ITS, 2012-2017
- Campus Design Advisory Committee
- Lee Clark, Student Activities, 2013-2017
- Michael Decker, ITS, email@example.com
- Representative to Budget Committee, 2014-2016
- Shari Mayer, Business Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative to College Council, 2014-2016
- Amanda Williams, Summer Academic Programs, email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator
Forum Committee Members, 2015-2016: