- Carleton's alumni, parents and friends together gave over $44.5 million during fiscal year 2011—a new record for the College.
- Reunion classes raised nearly $2.3 million in gifts to the Alumni Annual Fund and averaged 54 percent participation.
- Total annual giving surpassed $7.2 million and more than half of all alumni made contributions to the Annual Fund.
- Carleton celebrates those who provide extraordinary support for Carleton, including members of the Founders Court, recipients of the William Carleton Medal, and leaders in the Annual Fund.
- In 2010-11, a total of 1,920 Carleton alumni, parents and friends supported Carleton as volunteers.