CONTRIBUTE TO OUR GIFT
- Make a credit card gift online
- Donate Schillers online
- Drop by the Senior Gift table to make a cash, check or credit card gift:
- at the Senior Showcase, Thursday, May 8, 11:45am-5:00pm
- During cap-and-gown pick-up
"You are a part of Carleton, and Carleton is a part of you."
-Carleton President Laurence McKinley Gould
Class of 2014: What Kind of Alumni Will We Be?
We are on our way out of the Carleton "bubble" and into the real world. Fortunately, we’re joining over 25,000 alumni who stay connected and committed to Carleton. They are eager to welcome us into our new lives, wherever we end up.
Each year, over half of all Carleton alumni support faculty and students through gifts to the Alumni Annual Fund, putting Carleton among the nation’s top liberal arts colleges in the percentage of alumni who give. They continue a long tradition of philanthropy that has shaped the physical and cultural life of Carleton's campus.
Let’s take our first step as Carleton alumni with a contribution to our senior gift.
What is the Senior Gift?
The Senior Gift is a financial gift to Carleton College, which supports the College, students, and faculty immediately. It is not a bench, a tree, or a contribution to the endowment. It is an opportunity for our class to:
- Join thousands of alumni from around the world in support of Carleton;
- Acknowledge all the parents, professors, staff, and alumni who support our education;
- Celebrate our successes as students and the relationships we've built;
- Support the next class of Carls and sustain Carleton's legacy of excellence.
What Does My Gift Support?
CARLETON'S AREAS OF GREATEST NEED
An unrestricted gift made to the Annual Fund will be used where it is most needed in the upcoming school year.
A gift made to the Annual Fund for financial aid will be used to support Carleton’s need-based financial aid for next year’s students.
LEARNING AND TEACHING
A gift made to the Annual Fund for learning and teaching will be used to support academic opportunities on and off campus.
A gift made to the Annual Fund for student life will be used to support extracurricular opportunities and student support services at Carleton.
How Do I Direct My Gift to a Specific Priority?
- Online: under special instructions write "Please direct my gift to..." (E.g. "Please include this gift in my class's senior gift and direct it to academics.")
- In person: at Senior Gift tables we will have a form you can fill out when making your gift to indicate your wishes.
- Email Seth Goodspeed '07, Assistant Director of the Alumni Annual Fund at email@example.com