CLASS OF 2013:
We want you! Our goal is to have 50% of our class (265 classmates!) contribute to the class gift. We'd also like to raise $1,313. We can do this!
We will keep you updated on how we're doing on our facebook page and we've included all you could ever want to know about the Senior Gift below. If you have any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Senior Gift?
The Senior Gift is an opportunity for our class:
- To celebrate graduation and our years together as students;
- To honor all the people--parents, professors, staff and alumni--who supported our education;
- To pay it forward.
How Can I Contribute to the Senior Gift:
- Make a credit card gift online
- Donate Schillers online
- Drop by the Senior Gift table to make a cash, check or credit card gift:
- at the Senior Showcase on Thursday, May 9th
- outside Sayles on Tuesday, July 11 during cap-and-gown pick-up and the art sale
- in Sayles Great Space on July 12 during cap-and-gown pick-up and the art sale
Where Can I Direct My Contribution?
CARLETON'S AREAS OF GREATEST NEED
An unrestricted gift made to the Annual Fund will be used where it is most needed in the upcoming school year.
ACADEMICS (Learning and Teaching)
A gift made to the Annual Fund for academic life (learning and teaching) will be used to support academic opportunities on and off campus.
A gift made to the Annual Fund for student life will be used to support extracurricular opportunities and student support services at Carleton.
A gift made to the Annual Fund for financial aid will be used to support Carleton’s need-based financial aid for next year’s students.
How Do I Direct My Gift to a Specific Priority?
- Online: under special instructions write "Please direct my gift to..." (Ex. "Please include this gift in my class's senior gift and direct it to academics.")
- In person: the committee will have a form you can fill out when making your gift to indicate your wishes.