2011 Golden Schiller
- Published 7 March 2011Third Place and Best Performer: "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, College Edition"
Nothing seems to work out for Alexander, who dreams of being in Australia rather than the blustery Minnesota cold. This film won 3rd place and Nicholas Roberts won best actor for his performance.
- Team: KER Productions
- Leader: Kaitlin Randolph
- Published 7 March 2011Most Carleton: "Ask-A-SWA: A Tale of Love"
A SWA and her resident fall in love, but things don't work out as planned. This film won the award for Most Carleton.
- Team: Are You Lonely?
- Leader: Asiya Gaildon
- Published 8 March 2011Sequence 1
A Lynchian meditation on mortality. And drinking. Or something like that.
- Team: DrunkDance Films
- Leader: Max Silver
- Published 8 March 2011Mother Magdalene
"I've come here every Friday to witness the oration."
- Team: The Immaculately Conceived
- Leader: Pablo Leon-Luna
- Published 8 March 2011Walkin’ in Sayles
A lip-dub to the 1983 hit song "Walkin’ on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves
- Team: Bounce Productions
- Leader: Allie Sterling
- Published 8 March 2011Pointless Fight Scene
A pointless fight scene.
- Team: Black Hole
- Leader: Josh Kirschenbaum
- Published 8 March 2011El Pato Onírico
A duck gets into a car accident and has hallucinations of a vicious rabbit.
- Team: The Claymators
- Leader: Julio Rodriguez
- Published 8 March 2011Chicken
A game of "chicken" that goes too far.
- Team: LNT
- Leader: Devin Holewinski
- Published 8 March 2011Suzy Creamcheese, Honey, What’s Got Into Ya?/A Beard
Two short (and seemingly unrelated) films in one.
- Team: Mantra for Healing
- Leader: Henry Moskowitz
- Published 8 March 2011Between Now and Sunday
Burying their pet rabbit brings up lots of other memories for siblings May and Aaron.
- Team: The Highway Night Walkers
- Leader: Nicolas Roberts
- Published 8 March 2011Faculty Club Can’t Handle Me Right Now
A Carleton remix of Flo Rida and David Guetta's hit, complete with boom boxes and shades.
- Team: JC and the Crazy Cohns
- Leader: Anschel Burk
- Published 8 March 2011Junk
An artist makes a statement with her favorite junk food.
- Team: Dan McAlister and the Freshmen he Kidnapped
- Leader: Dan McAlister
- Published 8 March 2011Sociophobia and You
"Can you trust your roommate?" Billy decides that it's safer to run away from college than to live with a banana-eating stranger.
- Team: Team McNaughty Pictures®
- Leader: Jacob McNaughton
- Published 8 March 2011A Network of Lines that Enlace
A visiting professor is unable to resist the urge to answer a ringing telephone in an empty house, but instantly regrets his decision.
- Team: Team Markwalter
- Leader: Kyle Markwalter
- Published 8 March 2011On Air
A story of unrequited love, KRLX style.
- Team: An Aesthetic Discourse
- Leader: Christopher Burt