Survey Results & Reports
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Dear Carleton community members,
Thank you for your interest and participation in the Campus Climate Survey. You may find here an Executive Summary of Professor Sue Rankin’s report and access the full report. (Please note that the full report is lengthy, and you may wish to view the document online rather that utilizing resources to print it.)
In addition to the question and answer sessions held on September 25 and 26, there will be additional opportunities for follow-up conversation later in the term, allowing the campus time to process and understand the report’s findings. Professor Rankin will continue to be involved in helping the College with these conversations, and with considering other next steps.
President Rob Oden
Chair of the Diversity Initiatives Group
- Watch Professor Sue Rankin's presentation of the Campus Climate report findings on September 25, 2008.
- This 13-page executive summary from Rankin & Associates presents an overview of the major findings of the Carleton College Campus Climate Survey.
- Full 130-page report from Rankin & Associates on the findings of the Carleton College Campus Climate Survey, September 2008.
- Data tables supporting the full Campus Climate Survey Report.
- Methodology and survey questions for the Campus Climate Survey.
- Carleton College Mission and Statement on Diversity.
- Do you have feedback to share about the Campus Climate report? Use this form to send your comments to the Diversity Initiative Group (DIG) Campus Climate Sub-Committee.