Academic Regulations & Procedures
Official transcripts are released only with signed authorization of the individual student.
Requests for transcripts must be submitted in writing to the Office of the Registrar using forms available in the registrar's office or via the Transcript Request form on the Hub. There is no charge for processing transcripts. Forms are available in the Registrar's Office. Allow five working days for processing any transcript request. Unofficial transcripts may be reviewed and printed online by currently enrolled students.
Transcripts will not be released until the student has cleared financial obligations with the Business Office.
Honors indicated on the transcript are the following:
- Latin honors: summa cum laude, magna cum laude, cum laude
- Dean's List (by year)
- Distinction in Major Department
- Distinction in Senior Integrative Exercise
- Honors in Independent Study
- Honors in Music
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Foreign Language and Literature and Foreign Language and Area Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Sigma Xi
- Mortar Board