Skip Navigation

Academic Regulations & Procedures

Change of Section

A "change of section" does not require the adviser's signature, nor does it require a petition to the Academic Standing Committee (ASC). For this purpose a change of section shall be strictly interpreted to mean a change from one course to another having the same number and title, the same number of credits, and the same beginning and ending week. A drop/add card, with instructor' signatures from both sections, is to be filed with the Registrar's Office before the last day of the term.

Keywords: change of section, drop/add

Last Reviewed: Jul 17th, 2014

Maintained by Dean of the College Office