Academic Regulations & Procedures
Tuition Charges for 2013-2014
Tuition is charged as part of the comprehensive fee, which is regarded as an annual charge rather than the sum of charges for each term. The 2013-2014 fee totals $58,149 allocated as follows:
- Tuition: $45,900
- Room: 6,279
- Board: 5,703
- Activity Fee: 267
(View the refund policy.)
- Special Fees*
- For Special Students, the tuition fee is $5,100 for one six-credit course.
- Off-Campus Independent Study up to six credits (including summer, winter, and spring break):
- 1-2 credits: 1/6 of Course Tuition = $850
- 3-4 credits: 1/3 of Course Tuition = 1,700
- 5-6 credits: 1/2 of Course Tuition = 2,550
- Independent Reading Course fees up to six credits are charged at the same variable rate as Off-Campus Independent Study.
*Note: Special fees for course work done in the summer of 2014 will be charged at the 2014-2015 rates which have not yet been established.