Tuition Charges for 2012-2013
Tuition is charged as part of the comprehensive fee, which is regarded as an annual charge rather than the sum of charges for each term. The 2012-2013 fee totals $55,998 allocated as follows:
- Tuition: $44,184
- Room: 6,069
- Board: 5,484
- Activity Fee: 261
(View the refund policy.)
- Special Fees*
- For Special Students, the tuition fee is $4,908 for one six-credit course.
- Off-Campus Independent Study up to six credits (including summer, winter, and spring break):
- 1-2 credits: 1/6 of Course Tuition = $818
- 3-4 credits: 1/3 of Course Tuition = 1,636
- 5-6 credits: 1/2 of Course Tuition = 2,454
- Independent Reading Course fees up to six credits are charged at the same variable rate as Off-Campus Independent Study.
*Note: Special fees for course work done in the summer of 2013 will be charged at the 2013-2014 rates which have not yet been established.