Tuition Charges for 2015-2016
Tuition is charged as part of the comprehensive fee, which is regarded as an annual charge rather than the sum of charges for each term. The 2015-2016 fee totals $62,046 allocated as follows:
- Tuition: $48,987
- Room: $6,663
- Board: $6,120
- Activity Fee: $276
(View the refund policy.)
- Special Fees*
- For Special Students, the tuition fee is $5,442 for one six-credit course.
- Off-Campus Independent Study up to six credits (including summer, winter, and spring break):
- 1-2 credits: 1/6 of Course Tuition = $907
- 3-4 credits: 1/3 of Course Tuition = $1,814
- 5-6 credits: 1/2 of Course Tuition = $2,721
- Independent Reading Course fees up to six credits are charged at the same variable rate as Off-Campus Independent Study.
*Note: Special fees for course work done in the summer of 2016 will be charged at the 2016-2017 rates which have not yet been established.