Tuition Charges for 2014-2015
Tuition is charged as part of the comprehensive fee, which is regarded as an annual charge rather than the sum of charges for each term. The 2014-2015 fee totals $60,102 allocated as follows:
- Tuition: $47,460
- Room: $6,468
- Board: $5,898
- Activity Fee: $276
(View the refund policy.)
- Special Fees*
- For Special Students, the tuition fee is $5,274 for one six-credit course.
- Off-Campus Independent Study up to six credits (including summer, winter, and spring break):
- 1-2 credits: 1/6 of Course Tuition = $879
- 3-4 credits: 1/3 of Course Tuition = $1,758
- 5-6 credits: 1/2 of Course Tuition = $2,637
- Independent Reading Course fees up to six credits are charged at the same variable rate as Off-Campus Independent Study.
*Note: Special fees for course work done in the summer of 2015 will be charged at the 2015-2016 rates which have not yet been established.