- Rapture/Rupture: James D. Butler Upper Mississippi View (through May 4)
- Butler's painting "Power Plant/St. Paul" complements the Petrochemical America exhibition focusing on the lower Mississippi "Cancer Alley."
- Perlman Teaching Museum
- Paul Shambroom, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Landscapes (through Jun. 1)
- Minneapolis artist Shambroom offers large photographic landscapes of U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve sites. Look above the cafe!
- Weitz Center Commons
- Petrochemical America: Project Room (through May 4)
- Haunting photographs of "Chemical Alley" on the lower Mississippi by photographer Richard Misrach and "throughlines" by designer Kate Orff.
- Perlman Teaching Museum, Braucher and Kaemmer Family Galleries