Carleton College Art Collection
At approximately 1500 objects, the Carleton College Art Collection comprises about 700 prints, nearly 650 contemporary photographs, and paintings, sculptures and other artifacts of intrinsic beauty and technical interest. The collection was formed over decades by generous donations and occasional purchases. Through public exhibitions in the museum and in Gould Library, through curatorial seminars and individual consultations, Carleton's art can be seen and studied.
- Student-produced video tours through the Carleton Art Collection
- Selected items from the Carleton College art collection.
- Photographs by Ralph Gibson, from a 2009 Gould Library exhibition curated by Spencer Wigmore '11.
- Photographs by Ralph Gibson, from a 2009 Gould Library exhibition curated by Laurel Bradley, Director of Exhibitions & Curator of the College Art Collection.
- Photographs by Helmut Newton and Larry Fink, from a 2007 Gould Library exhibition curated by Hallie Scott ‘07.