Frequently Asked Questions


Is there a housing contract?

The Conditions of Occupancy printed on the back side of the Room Condition Report is used in lieu of a housing contract at Carleton College. The Residential Policies posted on these pages provide detailed information on all aspects of living in our residential halls and houses.

  • lstadler, 15 April 2005
  • FAQ courtesy of Housing

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Disability Services for Students (back to index)

Foreign Language Placement Testing (OLD) (back to index)

Housing (back to index)

Information Technology Services (back to index)

New Students 2015 (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Post Office (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)