Frequently Asked Questions


I need to receive allergy shots while I am at Carleton. Can I get them at Student Health and Counseling?

No. Student Health and Counseling does not offer allergy shot services. You can get your allergy injections at the Allina Medical Clinic  (507-663-9000) or Family Health Medical Clinic (507-646-1494)

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Disability Services for Students (back to index)

Foreign Language Placement Testing (OLD) (back to index)

Housing (back to index)

Information Technology Services (back to index)

New Students 2015 (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Post Office (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)