Frequently Asked Questions


Can I get a refund if I withdraw, graduate or leave the college?

Balances less than $20 will be forfeited.

Refund requests are accepted when a student withdraws, or an employee terminates employment with the college. Refund checks are processed when:

(1) the account balance is $20.00 or more AND,
(2) there are no outstanding student charges with the Business Office, AND,
(3) a written request is submitted to Campus Services

Graduating seniors with a Schillers balance of $20.00 or more do not need to submit a written request and will be issued a refund check from the Business Office in July after graduation (minus any outstanding fees due the college).

  • Julia H. Burmesch, 5 August 2013
  • FAQ courtesy of OneCard
  • Keywords: refunds, refund, Schillers refunds, Schiller refund, Schiller refunds , OneCard refund

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Disability Services for Students (back to index)

Foreign Language Placement Testing (OLD) (back to index)

Housing (back to index)

Information Technology Services (back to index)

New Students 2015 (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Post Office (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)