New Student Week
New Student Week helps new students get their bearings and get acquainted with the campus community before classes begin
Your first week on campus will provide a crash course in life at Carleton:
- Meet your roommate and begin making friends
- Transform your residence hall room into your own personal space
- Meet your academic adviser and finalize class registration
- Learn about the many resources, organizations and activities at Carleton
- Begin to learn your way around campus and the surrounding community
- Participate in a few Carleton traditions
All of this and more will be yours to experience, so come with your curiosity, energy and willingness to become a part of your new community at Carleton. By the end of New Student Week we hope you have a clear sense of how your own talents and abilities can flourish and grow. With a little effort, you will be prepared to thrive both academically and socially in your first year and beyond.
If you need special accommodations during New Student Week, please notify the Student Activities Office prior to your arrival by calling (507) 222-4462.
For questions regarding International Student Orientation, please contact Brisa Zubia at (507) 222-7488 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all additional questions or comments to the Student Activities Office (507) 222-4462 or email email@example.com.