New Student Week
New Student Week helps new students get their bearings and get acquainted before classes begin.
Your first week on campus will give you a crash course in all things Carleton:
- You’ll meet your roommate and begin making friends.
- You’ll transform your residence hall room into your own personal space.
- You’ll meet your academic adviser and finalize your class registration.
- You’ll find out about the many resources, organizations, and activities Carleton offers.
- You’ll start to learn your way around campus.
- You’ll take part in some Carleton traditions.
All of this and more will be yours to experience, so come with your curiosity, your energy, and your willingness to become a part of your new community at Carleton.
By the end of the orientation, we hope you'll have a clear sense of how your own talents and abilities can flourish and grow at Carleton, and you'll feel prepared to thrive both academically and socially in your first year and beyond.
If you need special accommodations during New Student Week, please notify the Student Activities Office prior to your arrival by calling (507) 222-4462.
Please direct all additional questions or comments to the Student Activities Office (507) 222-4462 or email Jessica VanZuilen at email@example.com.