There are four key things to do when you arrive on campus:
- Check-in at the New Student Week Registration Tent located on the Bald Spot. Be sure to look for New Student Week Leaders wearing blue t-shirts to answer your questions and direct you to parking.
- Check-in at your residence hall to meet your hall staff and get settled into your room.
- Get your OneCard (student ID). One of the following forms of identification must be presented in order to receive a OneCard:
- Driver's license, or
- Passport, or
- Government issued photo ID
- Complete your Student Employment documentation.
- Please bring either a passport, or BOTH
- your original social security card and driver's license/photo ID or other original identification documents.
NOTE: All events, times, and locations are subject to change. Please pick-up the final schedule at the New Student Week Welcome Tent on the Bald Spot when you first arrive on campus.
- For information about special dietary needs during New Student Week and beyond, please contact Britton Good at (507) 222-4467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need special accommodations during New Student Week, please notify the Student Activities Office prior to your arrival by calling (507) 222-4462.
- All other questions or comments may be directed to the Student Activities Office, (507) 222-4462 or email email@example.com
Please visit the "Parent & Family Schedule" for information specific to parents and families during New Student Week.
New Student Week 2016 is Tuesday, September 6 - Sunday, September 11. The full schedule will be available in July 2016.