There are four key things to do when you arrive on campus:
- Check-in at the New Student Week Registration Tent located on the Bald Spot. Be sure to look for New Student Week Leaders wearing blue t-shirts to answer your questions and direct you to parking.
- Check-in at your residence hall to meet your hall staff and get settled into your room.
- Get your OneCard (student ID). One of the following forms of identification must be presented in order to receive a OneCard:
- Driver's license, or
- Passport, or
- Government issued photo ID
- Complete your Student Employment documentation.
- Please bring either a passport, or BOTH
- your original social security card and driver's license/photo ID or other original identification documents.
NOTE: All events, times, and locations are subject to change. Please pick-up the final schedule at the New Student Week Welcome Tent on the Bald Spot when you first arrive on campus.
- For information about special dietary needs during New Student Week and beyond, please contact Executive Chef Michael Delcambre at (507) 222-4467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need special accommodations during New Student Week, please notify the Student Activities Office prior to your arrival by calling (507) 222-4462.
- All other questions or comments may be directed to the Student Activities Office, (507) 222-4462 or email Jessica VanZuilen at email@example.com
Please visit the Parent Orientation page for information specific to parents and families during New Student Week.
NSW is from Tuesday, September 10 - Sunday, September 15. The full schedule will be available in July. All the information you need for arrival is on Tuesday's schedule for students.
The following pages explain what students will experience during New Student Week.